Dear Tukwila School District Cascade View Families,
Champions is looking forward to bringing our accredited school age program to Cascade View. We will begin our Before and After School Care program on Monday October 3rd, 2022. Our team of leaders and teachers are truly excited to meet you and learn more about you and your children! Program Operation Hours are 7:00 a.m. to Bell; Bell to 6:00 p.m.
In the Champions program your children will benefit from a daily curriculum developed to help them become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Our teachers will create a rich classroom environment; providing hands-on activities to support your child’s academic, social, emotional, and physical development. Your scholars will also have opportunities to create, play, pretend, express themselves, and make new friends!
- Our Champions program is district funded and is provided at no cost to you. You will not be responsible for registration fees or tuition.
- Follow the steps below to create an account and enroll your child/ren into our program. We cannot complete your enrollment for you, but we are happy to assist you, by appointment.
- We recommend using a computer or laptop to complete your enrollment. If you need help with accessing this technology to complete your enrollment, please let us know!
- See the attached visual guides to support you in the online enrollment process
- Need help with the enrollment process? Need a translator? Please call our dedicated Family Support team at 1-800-246-2154.
TAKE THESE STEPS TO ENROLL:
- Visit www.discoverchampions.com
- Click “Create an Account”
- After you enter the required information, a system-generated email will be sent from
- ChampionsHelp@KC-Education.com to your email account with your temporary password
- Log into your Champions account using the temporary password sent to you
- Select “Enroll Now”
- Add the name of your child/ren and click “continue”
- Complete the multi-step enrollment process using the SUPPORT points above. Remember our dedicated Family Support team is available at 1-800-246-2154 if you have questions during the process.
- All currently enrolled families will be contacted by Friday, and we will assist with scheduling your needs. All newly enrolled students will initially be waitlisted. Next, our Champions staff will contact you to confirm details and move your student to enrolled as space allows. You will then receive a system-generated email to confirm your registration
- Print and sign your enrollment forms. You will need to bring them to your Champions location on your child’s first day.
Thank you in advance for completing your child’s registration promptly, so we can prepare for your child’s arrival into our program! Again, our online registration process is required to participate. We look forward to meeting you and your scholar and to prepare you and your child for a successful start in Champions!
206 384 3803 (ok to text)
Customer Care Team: 800.246.2154